Fifa Futsal world Cup 2016 opening ceremony live streaming – The importance of futsal world cup 2016 going to be held on Colombia is not hidden from anyone. There is grand celebration of ceremony held on 10 September 2016. We all witness the popularity and emotional attachment of the many Countries in the World. The number of countries participating in this game show how popular this game is. There are 24 countries who are actively participating in the futsal world cup that starts from 10th September in Colombia .The first match will be played between Cuba vs. Egypt but before this opening ceremony will be celebrated on date 10 Sept 2016 at 3pm local kick off time, there will be traditional dance performances at opening dance night. Fox sports will provide live coverage in English in the USA while euro sport will telecast in 43 countries of Europe including the United Kingdom.
Fifa Futsal world Cup 2016 opening ceremony Details
|Date||10 Sept, 2016|
|Time||3 PM Local Time|
|Venue||Coliseo Ivan de Bedout
|Performances||Colombia traditional Dance Performances|
Futsal world Cup opening ceremony live streaming
We all are waiting impatiently to watch live streaming of futsal World Cup 2016 to be held on September 2016 on Television. As we all know Football is going to become very much popular in the world, it is very much legitimate to have a tough competition among the different TV channels on broadcasting issue. Fifa Futsal world Cup 2016 opening ceremony
Fifa Futsal world Cup 2016 opening ceremony tv Channel
- The FIFA/Fox Networks Group deal covers the rights for 20 countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China (CCTV), East Timor, Guam, Hong Kong (TVB), Indonesia, Korea DPR, Korea Republic (SBS), Laos, Macau (TDM), Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea (SBS), Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand (BBTV) and Vietnam (VTV)
- The FIFA/DIRECTV deal covers the rights for 21 countries: Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago and the Turks and Caicos.
- The FIFA/SKY deal for the 2016 FIFA Futsal World Cup covers the rights for 7 countries: Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala (RTVG), Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama.
- The FIFA/Euro sport deal covers the rights for 43 countries: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan (İTV), Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy (RAI), Kazakhstan (KAZsport), Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal (RTP), Romania, Russia (Match TV), San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (Mega), Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine (Ukraine), the United Kingdom and the Vatican City
- The FIFA/Sony deal for the 2016 FIFA Futsal World Cup covers the rights for 8 countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
- The FIFA/be IN Sports Arabia deal covers the rights for 23 countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran (IRIB), Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen
- The FIFA/SBS deal covers the rights for 16 countries: American Samoa (Fox), Australia (Fox Sports), Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands (Fox), Palau, Papua New Guinea (Fox Sports), Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu
- The FIFA/DIRECTV deal for the 2016 FIFA Futsal World Cup covers the rights for 9 countries: Argentina (TVPA and Tyco), Bolivia (Tigo), Chile, Colombia (Caracol and RCN), Ecuador, Paraguay (Paraguay TV and Tigo), Peru, Uruguay (VTV) and Venezuela